PRICE REDUCED! 2525 Marshall Pky in Madison, WI NOW $630,000
Architect designed and exquisitely remodeled contemporary home draws the natural beauty of the Arboretum into every room of the home, creating an oasis of beautiful serenity in the heart of the city. Kitchen features cherry and maple, high-end Corian counters, luxury stainless appliances, hand wrought light fixtures, Venetian pendants, & Italian tile thoughtfully chosen to replicate the natural surroundings. Custom luxury bathrooms, floor-to-ceiling windows, gleaming hardwoods, & versatile floor plan.
- 4 BR, 3 BA,
- 3,228 Sq. Ft.
- Current price and more photos of 2525 Marshall Parkway
2525 Marshall Parkway – Features & Updates
- Floor to Ceiling windows, custom skylights in 5 rooms
- 3 remodeled bathrooms with hand painted Kohler sinks, unique granite, cherry and birch vanities
- Two story master suite with siting room and 2 adjacent full baths
- Professionally painted interiors with no/low VoC paints
- Numerous custom wood built-ins/extra storage in closets, window seat, bookcases
- Red oak and Italian Porcelain tile floors on upstairs level, engineered oak and Italian tile on lower level floors
- .36 acres lot professionally landscaped with native plants, perennials, walking paths, stone-work and retaining walls
- Fenced side and back yards, artist designed gates and mailbox, storage building, 80 ft kennel/run
- Garage is heated, sheet-rocked, painted, wired for a kiln and appliances, cedar trimmed around windows and floor, has extra storage
University of Wisconsin Arboretum Neighborhood Information
Nature lovers delight! Walk down the street and onto the Arboretum nature trails or take your canoe to one of many nearby launching spots. The University of Wisconsin Arboretum is a 1260 acre forest preserve serenely nestled along the south shores of Lake Wingra on the near West side of Madison, just minutes from downtown, hospitals, and the University of Wisconsin campus. The Arboretum boasts the largest lilac garden in the world and the Arboretum Nature Center and Preserve, which hosts nature programs for all ages. Meandering walking and cross country ski tails weave extensively through the wooded Arboretum, showcasing and protecting diverse native animal and plant populations. The Arboretum is home to abundant wildlife including eagles, cranes, deer, fox, and turkeys, 90 foot oak and walnut trees, and thousands of years of regional history.
For more information, please visit uwarboretum.org.
School District Information for 2525 Marshall Pky.