2622 Mason St. Madison, WI
Gorgeous 2-story in walk-able Regent neighborhood. 3 bedroom, 2 full bath with stunning remodeled kitchen boasting hickory cabinetry, stainless steel appliances, granite counters and breakfast bar. Rare Regent amenities including expanded cook’s kitchen and large master bedroom with walk-in closet. First floor features gas fireplace w/ stone surround, convenient 3/4 bath, smart entry, and beautiful hardwoods. Large yard and deck for entertaining. New roof, H20 heater, furnace.
- 3 BR, 2 BA,
- 1,933 Sq. Ft.
- Current price and more photos of 2622 Mason St.
2622 Mason St. – Features & Updates
- Furnace replaced in 2010
- 2008 updates include:
- New water heater
- Kitchen updated
- New maple hardwood flooring
- Hickory cabinets
- Granite counter tops
- Breakfast bar
- Stainless steel appliances
- New roof in 2005
The Regent neighborhood is bordered on the north and east by the University of Wisconsin campus, and within a mile of Lake Mendota. The eastern end of the neighborhood is anchored by the University of Wisconsin’s Camp Randall football stadium and Fieldhouse.
The central part of the neighborhood is quite a lively place.
- The Regent-Allen Neighborhood Commercial District has a cluster of neighborhood-oriented shops (coffee shop, food co-op, hair saloon), artistic retail galleries and shops.
- The western end of the neighborhood at Farley and University Avenue is anchored by Lakeside Commons shopping area and the commercial node at the intersection of Highland and University Avenue – both areas have a fine selection of eating establishments and local businesses.
- Stevens Park & Hillington Green Park are popular gathering places: kids playing in the summer to ice skating in the winter that makes living in this neighborhood special.
For more information visit the neighborhood website at: regentneighborhood.org
School District Information for 2622 Mason St.
This home is marketed by Kate Weis, Real Estate Consultant – The Alvarado Real Estate Group. For a showing of this home or to discuss selling your home, please contact Kate at 608.213.42