Marketing & Administrative Assistant
Alvarado Real Estate Group is looking for a tech-savvy, marketing and administrative assistant to handle regular content creation, social media accounts, community outreach, assist in transaction coordinating and other admin tasks. We are looking for a part-time employee or who can commit about 10-30 hours a week with flexible scheduling. Our ideal candidate has strong written and verbal communication skills and thrives in a high-energy, customer-centered environment. With an eye for design and attention to detail, this position requires a wide variety of skills. We are seeking someone who is already actively engaged in the Madison community and who is excited to share stories with our audience on various digital marketing channels.
Qualifications/skills that are required/preferred:
- Professional marketing and social media (Facebook and Instagram posting, boosting, ads and stories) experience
- Awesome communication skills
- Light graphic design with Canva/Photoshop/Illustrator
- Experience with content creation, writing and editing
- Familiarity with WordPress
- Demonstrates understanding and proficiency of PC platform and Windows OS including proficient use of Chrome as well as Microsoft and G-Suite products including G-mail, Google Calendar, Google Sheets, Google Docs, Google Forms, Microsoft Word, Excel, and Publisher
- Ability to work independently, be self-motivated, detail-oriented, and resourceful
- Experience in a real estate office, past sales, and/or marketing would be great but not required.
- Must have a high level of interpersonal skills and ethical standards to handle sensitive and confidential information and interactions
Duties may include but are not limited to:
- Managing and further developing company social media accounts
- Content creation writing, photos and graphics for blog and social media
- Assist with community outreach and using additional marketing channels to strengthen company’s business development plan
- Work with community sponsored events, client activities, direct mail/email campaigns, enhancing business to business relationships, and lead creation
- Work with agents in preparation for listing and marketing needs
- Assist agents with transaction coordinating as needed, including communication with all parties, scheduling, overseeing transaction compliance, and status tracking
- Work with lead conversion, sourcing and tracking
- Perform additional admin and marketing tasks as needed. Not limited to run errands, perform filing, copying, mailings, accounts receivable and payable tracking, office inventory, prepare client gifts, collect and track rental payments, and other admin tasks
- Provide general assistance to agents and staff
Alvarado Real Estate Group is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to an equitable environment for all employees where everyone is treated as a respected and valued member of the team. Offering $16-$19/hour depending on experience and skills. Part-time with full time available January 2021. If you are interested please email us at email@example.com with your resume and a letter of interest.
Real Estate Consultants
We are open to bringing on Agent Partners in the Madison WI Real Estate market based on the candidate and the timing.
SEEKING: Bilingual Spanish/English Real Estate Consultant
Our high producing and dynamic real estate team is looking for a full time bilingual (Spanish/English) Real Estate Salesperson to join and grow with the Alvarado Real Estate Group. This opportunity offers in-depth and excellent one on one training and support. The ideal candidate is self motivated with a growth mindset and strong interpersonal skills. Candidates should have experience in customer service, relationship building, excel at communication skills: active listening, professional writing and speaking and be able to adjust and thrive with new technology, computers, and software for maximum efficiency. If you are a newly licensed or an experienced agent looking for a company that offers growth in a positive and supportive working environment, please inquire. If you have thought about a career in real estate but don’t have your license yet and you have customer service experience, are motivated to learn and grow and are looking for a new career, you are also encouraged to inquire.
To apply for the position please email your resume and a letter of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We consider the following:
SIMILAR VALUES, STRONG ETHICS
We are proud of our reputation in the community and understand that the bottom line isn’t always about making a deal happen but in making sure every person is treated fairly, honestly and that doing the right thing is at the forefront of our actions. It is crucial that everyone on our team has this same perspective.
COMPETENCE AND INTELLIGENCE
Helping people through the process of buying or selling is a responsibility that we don’t take lightly. It is important for everyone on our team to be smart, competent and able to problem solve effectively.
PASSIONATE ABOUT LIFE
We are living life at our fullest and everyone on our team is driven by different causes, different goals and dreams. It is important that we embrace everyone for who they are and accept one another. Love what you do and do what you love.