We are so glad you’re here. We’ve been waiting for you, and we’re ready to guide you through your real estate journey. We believe that real estate is so much more than a building on a lot. It’s about family, community, relationships and finding somewhere you can feel truly at home.
We’re here provide you with our insights and experience to enhance your own knowledge, help you focus on your needs, and keep the process fluid and (dare we say it?) fun. You can rely on us to handle all the tricky details of buying, while allowing you to stay focused on what matters most to you.
In hiring a Madison Real Estate Buyer Specialist you will learn about current market conditions, the house as a system, neighborhoods, schools, financing, layouts, features, energy efficiency, landscaping, air quality, potential in a fixer upper, negotiating, and much more.
It is important that you do certain things to make sure you are getting the right home for the right price.
- It is important to manage your finances correctly before applying for a home loan.
- Consider the many different negotiating strategies in the transaction process.
- Understand current market conditions
- Study what has sold in the past 3-6 months
- Talk to friends, co-workers and family about neighborhoods, schools and other factors that are important to you.
“Amazingly efficient, accommodating, and skilled. We loved working with Alvarado Real Estate Group. They were really informative in shaping a sincerely competitive offer, and helped our family to buy our dream home. We are forever grateful for the team that supported us day and night in the purchase of our first home.”