JUST LISTED in Eastmorland! Beautifully remodeled kitchen with cherry cabinets, breakfast bar, custom tile floor, solid surface counter tops, stainless appliances, pantry, and farmhouse sink! Dining room addition with vaulted ceiling, mud space, and glass doors out to patio. Newer windows,original hardwood floors, fenced yard, nice perennials, cherry tree, and newer over-sized one car garage! Lovingly maintained! Close to Atwood eateries, pubs, and coffee shops, bike path, Olbrich Botanical Gardens, Lake Monona, and groceries. Only one block to Schenk and Whitehorse Schools!
- 2 bedroom, 1 bath, 1071 SqFt
- Oversized, newer 1 car garage, detached
- For current price, more information, and photos: 3621 Dennett Drive
Property Features and Updates
- Newer windows
- Hardwood & tiles floors
- Vaulted dining room addition
- Remodeled kitchen
- Great potential in finished basement space
- Water Heater 2013
- Newer over-sized garage with opener
- Brick patio
- Fenced yard
- Across the street from bike path
- One block to elementary and middle schools
- Lake Monona, Olbrich Gardens, park, beach, boat launch, kayak & stand-up paddle board rentals, concessions, and new Biergarten!
Eastmorland is a residential enclave of about 3,400 homes bordered by Milwaukee Street, Stoughton Road, and Cottage Grove Road. Built in the 1950s as a community of starter homes, the average house has about 1,000 square feet of living space on the main floor. Well-made homes, with oak floors and cabinets, make this a highly desirable neighborhood for purchasing an affordable, quality starter home. What can't be seen on a drive-through (or bike-through) of the neighborhood is the tremendous spirit of this area. The Eastmorland Community Association (ECA) began in 1957 and has been instrumental in working to improve the neighborhood and to build relationships among neighbors.
School District Information
This home is listed and marketed by April Johnson, Broker Associate - The Alvarado Real Estate Group. If you'd like to discuss selling or buying a home of your own, please contact April at 608.358.7481 or April@TheAlvaradoGroup.com