JUST LISTED Garden Condo in historic Hobbs Van Vleck Mansion! Rare opportunity for "one of a kind" downtown condo with lake views and a private Lake Mendota pier and dedicated boat slip. This historic mansion has been impeccably restored and maintained. There is a generous sized bedroom with two large closets as well as a separate "bonus space" room that could be used an as office, guest space, or other use. The bathroom has a large walk-in shower with pebble tile floor and subway surround. Accents of brick and stone throughout. Efficient galley kitchen and dining area with french doors opening up to private outdoor deck space.
- 1BD, 1BA, 951 SqFt
- Lake views
- For more information, to schedule a showing, or to view additional photos: 519 N Pinckney #A, Madison, WI 53703
Property Features and Updates
- Lake views
- Private pier on Lake Mendota
- Dedicated boat slip
- Private deck with lake view
- Stone and brick accents through out
- Large windows and bright
- Bonus space for office, guest room or other use
- Great floor plan
- Stainless steel appliances
- Large bedroom with great storage
- Large walk-in shower with pebble floor and subway surround
- Walking distance to Capitol, State Street, UW Campus
- Close to restaurants and stores, farmers market, entertainment
The Capitol Neighborhoods area is comprised of several, downtown Madison neighborhood districts: Bassett, Mifflin West, First Settlement, Mansion Hill, and James Madison Park. The area encompasses the State Capitol and the oldest residential neighborhoods of Madison, many of which are deemed historic districts. The close proximity to Wisconsin’s hub of government, to the University of Wisconsin-Madison campus, and to the arts and cultural offerings of downtown Madison make these neighborhoods highly desirable places to live. Situated between Madison’s two lakes, the Capitol Neighborhoods are emblematic of the city flag, and truly embody the spirit of the “isthmus”.
School District Information
This home is listed and marketed by Brett Larson, Real Estate Consultant - Alvarado Real Estate Group. If you'd like to discuss selling your home or buying a home of your own, please contact Brett at 608.575.4123 or firstname.lastname@example.org.