Gorgeous prairie/craftsman home is a peaceful sanctuary setting located across the street from Lake Mendota and adjacent to Cherokee Marsh, an expansive wooded nature conservancy. Each room boasts either lake views or serene conservancy views or both. Custom craftsmanship and superior quality details define this meticulously built and maintained property. Kitchen features custom hickory cabinets, granite counters, & Rohl porcelain sink. Custom 3-panel solid oak doors throughout with bamboo & cork flooring. Abundant outdoor space.
- 3 bedroom, 2 bath
- 2237 square feet
- Gorgeous custom prairie/craftsman
- Across the street from Lake Mendota and adjacent to Cherokee Marsh
- Visit here for up-to-date price and MLS status
Property Features and Updates
- Meticulously built and maintained
- Custom craftsmanship and superior quality details throughout; bamboo and cork flooring, 3 panel solid oak doors, high-end light fixtures, Pozzi windows and doors, and more
- Each room boasts lake views or serene conservancy views or both
- Kitchen features: hickory cabinets, granite counters, Rohl porcelain sink, stainless steel appliances
- Bathroom features: granite counters, jetted tub, tile floor and surround
- Master Suite features: dual closets, plenty of natural light, private second floor balcony with view
- Abundant outdoor space
- 2016: Mendota Fireplace with surrounding real stone added
- 2016: Built in oak book cases added
- 2016: Ornamental aluminum fence added
- 2014: All exterior trim painted
- 2012: All new windows
- Many energy efficient features include: high efficiency hot water heat with 5 zones, ductless air conditioning, Renewaire air exchanger, non-toxic wet-blown insulation, and more
Veiths Park Neighborhood Features
A private, secluded street on the northside of Lake Mendota, Veiths Park is a serene natural oasis conveniently located just 10 minutes from downtown. Meadow Ridge Conservation Park to the south and Cherokee March Conservancy to the north border the tree-lined street as the only entrance to secluded street. Running parallel to Lake Mendota, Veith Ave ends in a cul-de-sac with public fishing access for residents to enjoy year -round access to the lake. A well-kept secret in Madison!
School District Information
This home is listed and marketed by Kate Weis, Broker Associate of the Alvarado Real Estate Group. To discuss buying or selling your home, please contact Kate at 608-213-4203 or email@example.com.