JUST LISTED by Kate Weis in Woodland Hills. Classic two-story colonial boasts timeless architecture while conveniently accommodating a modern lifestyle with a very functional layout and smart design. Open kitchen and living room adjacent to sunny and bright patio with expansive deck and private, beautifully landscaped back yard. Huge master suite with full master bath, all four bedrooms on the second floor with large full hall bath. First-floor laundry, mudroom off of garage, partially finished basement with full bath and versatile layout. Two-car garage with storage w/ driveway leading to a quiet cul-de-sac.
- 4 BR, 3.5 BA
- 2724 SqFt
- Light Filled and Spacious with Southern Exposure
- Spacious Deck and Gorgeous Lot
- For more property details, click here: http://bit.ly/2dp74RP
- Open floor plan
- Gas burning fireplace
- Large master suite
- Fully finished basement with versatile floor plan
- Two-car garage with extra storage
- Large private yard with perennials
- Adjacent to cul-de-sac
- New basement carpeting 2016
- New High Efficiency Furnace with Air Conditioning 2015
- Major remodel 2006-2008 with new windows, countertops, refrigerator, microwave and dishwasher
- Roof replaced in 2008
Woodland Hills Neighborhood Information
Close proximity to major shopping areas complements the relative privacy and quiet of the Woodland Hills Neighborhood. Many residences in this neighborhood have passive solar, super insulation, alternative energy, earth shelter features. Many residences are of "contemporary" design with natural wood siding. Woodland Hills has an active neighborhood association that sponsors many social events including a July 4th Parade and picnic.
School District Information
This home was is being marketed by Kate Weis, Broker Associate of the Alvarado Real Estate Group. To discuss buying or selling your home, please contact Kate at 608-213-4203, or email@example.com.