Light-bathed mid-century modern home offers vaulted ceilings, east-facing wall of updated windows in the combo living/dining area, and cozy wood-burning fireplace adjacent to dreamy screen porch on main level. Enjoy this home as-is with vintage kitchen or bring your custom plans to create your dream kitchen with open floor plan (plans available). There is even the ability to build a wrap around deck off of screened porch. Lower level offers versatility: custom built-in office by master carpenter, family/rec room with walk-out to yard, & two additional bedrooms or use one for an art studio! 2-car garage!
- 4 bedroom, 2 bath
- 1,806 Sq Ft
- Light filled interior
- Screen porch
- Modern ranch with many updates
- Light filled, airy interior
- Screened side porch
- Two car garage with extra space
- Huge sunny backyard
- Excellent location close to Camp Randall, bike path, Arboretum & Monroe St.
- Some new windows
- Updated bathrooms 2007 & 2009
- Furnace in 2006
- Water Heater in 2010
- Central Air in 2006
Westmorland is a friendly community on Madison's West side. Nearby Glenway and Odana Golf Courses, the UW Arboretum, Henry Vilas Zoo and many local parks provide lots of recreational opportunities. Tree-lined streets, a variety of architectural styles and simple affordability of homes make this neighborhood ideal for both young families and older individuals. The neighborhood association is very active and has its own band, coordinates the Westmorland Health Fund Drive, and hosts a variety of social events (such as Winter Play Day, Summer Garden Tour, Halloween Parade/Party, Winter House Decorating Contest).
- Close to Sequoya Commons (library, ice cream shoppe, fitness gym)
- Minutes to shopping at Hilldale Mall, Target, Sentry and Whole Foods.
- Quick bike ride to Monroe Street shopping, restaurants, vibrant community with parks, bike trails, Lake Wingra, Arboretum and more!
School District Information