Beautiful ranch with versatile floor-plan on Madison's desirable West-side. Enjoy cooking and hosting in the open-concept kitchen adjacent to spacious living room that boasts vaulted ceilings, skylight, gas-burning fireplace and patio doors that open to sprawling outdoor living space on two-tiered deck all within the privacy of a fully fenced yard (bonus newer hot tub!). Versatile front room doubles as roomy dining space or second living space. Recently remodeled lower level offers bonus finished rec space or guest suite with updated full bath and sauna!
- 3 BR, 2 BA
- 1,903 Sq Ft
- Versatile, open concept floor plan
- West side
- For current price and more information, click here
- Spacious, open concept kitchen and great room with vaulted ceilings, skylight and a gas fireplace
- Large fully fenced-in yard with two-tiered deck
- Sauna and hot tub
- Rain garden, rainwater capture system, and native plants
- Close to Research Park and great schools
- Upgraded electrical system
- Newer windows
- Newly remodeled finished basement with plenty of built-in storage and workshop area
Midvale Heights Neighborhood Information
One of Madison’s oldest communities, Midvale Heights was originally settled in the 1850s and today boasts a very diverse population of young families, professionals & retirees. Midvale Heights includes more than 1,300 homes and approximately 1,500 living units spread over 616 acres. The neighborhood association is active (www.midvaleheights.org) and also publishes a bi-monthly newsletter called the ‘Midvale Messenger’.
- Near three golf courses: Odana Hills, Glenway & Nakoma Golf Club
- Close to Lake Wingra, UW Arboretum, and Westmorland Community Park
- Close to Hilldale Mall with upscale shopping, Sundance Movie Theater, and many restaurants
- Convenient to downtown & W campus with easy access to the Beltline
School District Information
This home is marketed by Kate Weis, Broker Associate of the Alvarado Real Estate Group. For a showing of this home or to discuss selling your home, please contact Kate at 608-213-4203, or email@example.com.