Just Listed - 5426 Greening Lane in Madison, WI
Smart layout and design, this spacious 4-level, mid-century home is just blocks from Spring Harbor Beach on Lake Mendota! 5 br, 2 bath home boasts two huge living spaces, large updated kitchen w/solid surface counters, breakfast bar, and open-concept dining. Loads of restored vintage detail with smart modern updates: restored oak cabinets, slate entry, many original fixtures, refinished hardwood floors, new carpet, new insulation, updated electrical, fenced in yard and back patio. Sought-after location!
- 5 BR, 2 BA,
- 2,174 Sq. Ft.
- Pati0 & Fenced Yard
5426 Greening Lane - Features, Improvements & Updates
- Open-concept kitchen remodeled in 2012
- Loads of vintage details: restored oak cabinets, slate entry, brick fireplace, many original fixtures
- Refinished hardwood floors in living and dining room
- Built-in bookshelves and china cabinet
- Beautiful patio and gardens
- Refinished hardwood floors, new interior paint, newer carpeting
- Custom brickwork on front path and rear patio
- Updated electric to 200 amp service
Recent Environmental Upgrades
- New insulation
- Nontoxic natural Marmoleum kitchen flooring
- Anderson double-paned windows in lower level
- Native landscaping in front and backyard
Spring Harbor Neighborhood Information
A large, populous neighborhood on the southwest shore of Lake Mendota, Spring Harbor is a mainly residential area. Single family homes as well as condos and apartments make up the neighborhood, with a large swath of homes that offer shoreline living. The placement of the community creates an out-of-the-city type of feeling, since the view across the lake is a forested piece of the UW campus, rather than the city. Home to seven public parts and a couple public schools, the community is a nice place to raise children away from the hustle and bustle of the city. There are also plenty of recreational activities offered on the shores of Lake Mendota, including a swimming beach.
This home is marketed by Sara Alvarado, Broker/Listing Specialist - The Alvarado Real Estate Group. For a showing of this home or to discuss selling your home, please contact Sara at 608.438.5005 or email@example.com.