OPEN HOUSE: Just Listed - 2842 Barlow St. in Madison, WI
Charming 2 bedroom in unbeatable location. This well-maintained Bungalow is convenient to UW & VA hospitals, bike path, Hilldale, Whole Foods, and cafes. Enjoy abundant winter sunshine in large south-facing living and dining room combo and cozy evenings in front of the Jotul woodstove. Spacious back addition boasts generous master bedroom with master bath & walk-in closet! Full of charm: built-in cabinets, farmhouse porcelain sink, pear trees, perennial gardens! Washer/dryer '15, roof '08, updated bathroom '14.
- 2 BR, 2 BA,
- 876 Sq. Ft.
- Current price and more photos of 2824 Barlow St.
2842 Barlow St. - Features & Updates
- New Washer/Dryer--2015
- Bath #1--2014
- Ceiling Fans--2013
- Wood Burning Fireplace--2009
- New Roof--2008
- Water Heater--2005
- New Stove/Oven--2004
- Large Shed & Private Back Lot
Sunset Village Neighborhood Information
The Sunset Village area is a popular, cozy West Madison neighborhood nestled on tree lined streets with rolling hills and panoramic views. Close to University of Wisconsin Hospital, Veteran's Hospital, and the University Avenue corridor, this area also is only 4 1/2 miles from the Capitol Square.
- Neighborhood Parks: Lucia Crest, Sunset, Hoyt, Reservoir & Quarry
- Close to shopping at Hilldale Mall, Target, Sentry & Whole Foods
- Other local restaurants like The Great Dane & Flemings Steak House, the upscale Sundance movie theater & Glenway Golf Course are nearby
Annual Neighborhood Picnic, Basketball Tournament, Earth Day Cleanup, Garage Sale, Holiday Santa Party, Ice Cream Social/Cookout, Halloween Parade & Party, Movies in the Park, Potluck Suppers, Santa Visit, Sunset Village Book Club, Taste of Bagley, Tot Playtime
Check out their neighborhood page here.
School District Information for 2842 Barlow St.