705 Oneida Place Spacious 2 Bedroom, 1.5 Bath in Nakoma For Sale
Affordable, updated home in Nakoma with an open floor plan and great natural light! Beautiful hardwood and tile floors throughout. Remodeled kitchen with maple cabinets, granite counter tops, stainless steel appliances, cast iron sink, glass tile back-splash, updated fixtures, breakfast bar, and tile floors. Exposed lower level features lots of windows, an additional spacious family room with cherry hardwood floors, half bath, walk-out to patio, and space to finish a third bedroom if desired. Original 1950's era bomb shelter makes a great wine cellar and storm shelter. Dry basement! One car attached garage. 3 season porch. New windows, mechanicals and appliances! Great location on the edge of Nakoma near the bike path, bus line, Monroe Street, Arboretum, Hospitals, and the University!
- 2 Beds, 1.5 Baths, 1790 sq. ft.
- Hardwood & Tile Floors
- Remodeled Kitchen
- Bike Path Across the Street
705 Oneida Place - Features & Updates
- Hardwood & tile floors
- Spacious, remodeled kitchen
- 3 Season porch
- Walk out basement
- Wood burning fireplace
- Original bomb shelter
- 2014 - Full bath: new tile floor, vanity/ sink, light fixtures
- 2013 - New water softener
- 2012 - New cherry floor in lower level
- 2010 - Remodeled half bath
- 2010 - New windows in lower level
- 2007 - New front-loading washer & dryer
- 2006 - Remodeled kitchen, including all new appliances
- 2006 - Furnace & AC new duct work
- 2006 - Water Heater
- 2002 - Roof
- 2000 - New windows on main level
· Arboretum · Bike Path · Wingra Lake · Monroe Street
Nakoma was platted in 1915 and was one of the most prestigious neighborhoods of its time as it is today. Some of the finest examples of Colonial, Greek, Tudor Revival, French Provincial, and Prairie style homes are located in Nakoma. This historic neighborhood is also home to Thoreau Elementary School, Nakoma Country Club, and easy access to the University of Wisconsin Arboretum. Resident driven activities and charitable endeavors are spearheaded by The Nakoma League, which includes all residents of the neighborhood's 800 homes and continues its mission, "to promote neighborliness and friendliness among its members and to contribute to the welfare of the community."
This home is marketed by April Johnson, Real Estate Consultant - The Alvarado Real Estate Group. For a showing of this home or to discuss selling your home, please contact April at 608.358.7481 or April@TheAlvaradoGroup.com.