Stunning 3 bedroom, 1.5 bath 2-story in Highland neighborhood just mins from hospitals and UW. Completely updated home has fully renovated kitchen with soft close maple cabinetry, stainless steel appliances, solid surface counters & charming original breakfast nook. Hardwood floors throughout. Large living room with fireplace and bonus sun room. Lovely back patio and huge yard. Versatile finished basement & oversized 1.5 car garage. Updated electrical, new windows, siding, roof, gutters, & insulation.
- 3 BR, 1.5 BA,
- 1,862 Sq. Ft.
- Current price and more photos of 2508 Van Hise Ave.
2508 Van Hise Ave. - Features & Updates
- Bathroom update (2015)
- New basement flooring (2015)
- Vinyl siding (2014)
- Dishwasher--Bosch (2013)
- Roof (2011)
- Refrigerator, Sink, Disposal, Microwave, Washer & Dryer (2009)
- Updated kitchen with original breakfast nook
- Hardwood floors throughout
- Brick paver patio & perennial garden & cedar arbors
- New siding, roof, gutters & windows
- Flexible space in basement - partially finished
- Energy efficient, fully insulated
- Large walk-up attic & spacious garage
- Wood burning fireplace
Regent Neighborhood Information
Leaving Camp Randall to the west will put you into one of Madison's most historic neighborhoods. The Regent Neighborhood is famous for classic Victorian and modern homes, beautiful walks and easy access to the UW Hospital, UW Campus, Regent St. Co-Op, and West High School. The neighborhood has many great restaurants, bike paths and housing options. A great way to check out this area is through the association provided self-guided walking tour.
The neighborhood association site can be found at www.regentneighborhood.org.
School District Information for 2508 Van Hise Ave.
This home is marketed by Kate Weis, Real Estate Consultant - The Alvarado Real Estate Group. For a showing of this home or to discuss selling your home, please contact Kate at 608.213.4203.