Lake access! Abundant waterfront green space, private patio overlooking outdoor pool, heated underground parking...all for less than the cost of rent! Why rent when you can own resort-like amenities in the heart of Middleton on the shores of Lake Mendota? Updated kitchen, remodeled bathroom, walk-in master closet, abundant unit storage, and sunny, bright open floor plan just steps from the lake. Freshly painted unit has new floors, washer/dryer, and countertops. Boat slips available for small annual fee.
- 1 BR, 1 BA,
- 875 Sq. Ft.
- Current price and more photos of 2809 Century Harbor Rd
2809 Century Harbor Rd - Features & Updates
- New flooring, light fixtures, countertops and plumbing fixtures
- New kitchen sink, disposal in 2014
- New bedroom carpet installed 2013
- New refrigerator 2013
- Updated kitchen appliances
- Convenient in-unit laundry
- Remodeled and updated bathroom
- Large sliding door in living room leads to spacious, private outdoor patio
- First floor unit with backyard area
- Exterior wood siding freshly painted in 2014
- Abundant in-unit storage and storage off patio and in parking garage
- Underground heated parking included
- Outdoor pool with backyard green space and lake front green space
- Lake Mendota frontage and access with pier spaces available
City of Middleton Information
In 2007, Middleton was named the number one best city to live in the United States by Money Magazine. In 2011, the same magazine ranked the city number 8. What makes Middleton so consecutively great? Jobs, family activities, shops, and more make it a wonderful place to live. With a border on Lake Mendota and several parks, there's a lot of green space and water activities to take part in. The walkable downtown has all the necessities, plus unique shops and quirky attractions. There's a pool with a waterside and a splash pool to enjoy during the summer. Many residents make a pretty easy commute to Madison for work, but there are also a couple large employers within the Middleton city limits. The area's golf courses, fun attractions, and recreational areas also attract tourists in the summertime.
This home is marketed by Kate Weis, Real Estate Consultant - The Alvarado Real Estate Group. For a showing of this home or to discuss selling your home, please contact Kate at 608.213.4203 or Kate@TheAlvaradoGroup.com.