Why rent when you can buy 7317 Donna Drive for a fraction of the monthly cost? Natural tranquility and modern design meets affordability in this Middleton condo. Recent energy efficient updates include new windows and radiant barrier in ceiling that reduce energy costs 15-20%. Enjoy a private outdoor patio on the border of Pheasant Branch. Conveniently located on bus lines 72 & 78 to the square. All furniture included in the sale price and seller will remove items buyer does not want.
- 2 BR, 1 BA,
- 940 Sq. Ft.
- Current price and more photos of 7317 Donna Drive
7317 Donna Drive - Features & Updates
- Quiet, secluded location adjacent to Pheasant Branch Conservancy
- Private entry and outdoor patio
- Radiant barrier in ceiling installed 2009-2011 reducing energy costs 15-20%
- New windows and insulation
- Large and versatile master bedroom
- Meticulously maintained and modern aesthetic
- Conveniently located on bus lines 72 & 78 to the square
- Own for a fraction of the cost of renting
City of Middleton Information
In 2007, Middleton was named the number one best city to live in the United States by Money Magazine. In 2011, the same magazine ranked the city number 8. What makes Middleton so consecutively great? Jobs, family activities, shops, and more make it a wonderful place to live. With a border on Lake Mendota and several parks, there's a lot of green space and water activities to take part in. The walkable downtown has all the necessities, plus unique shops and quirky attractions. There's a pool with a waterside and a splash pool to enjoy during the summer. Many residents make a pretty easy commute to Madison for work, but there are also a couple large employers within the Middleton city limits. The area's golf courses, fun attractions, and recreational areas also attract tourists in the summertime.
This home is marketed by Kate Weis, Real Estate Consultant - The Alvarado Real Estate Group. For a showing of this home or to discuss selling your home, please contact Kate at 608.213.4203 or Kate@TheAlvaradoGroup.com.