Extensive remodeling! New addition on the back includes master bedroom and sunroom/ dining area with tile floors, cathedral ceilings and skylights facing southern exposure! A sliding glass patio door provides additional natural light and easy access to fully fenced yard. Perfect for pets and kids! New furnace, roof, and siding. Andersen windows, upgraded attic and wall insulation, and new electric wiring. Remodeled kitchen with Merillat cabinets, tile backsplash, and countertops. Attached garage. Walk to Tony Frank's for a burger and a beer. Convenient location near the beltline, bike trails, and Arboretum!
- 3 BR, 1 BA, 1129 sq. ft.
- New Hardwood & Tile Floors
- New Andersen Windows
- Vaulted Ceilings and Skylights
- Current price and more photos of 4217 Lumley Road
4217 Lumley Road - Features & Updates
- 2008 - New roof
- 2009 - New furnace 95% efficiency
- 2010 - New vinyl siding, added 1 inch foam insulation over entire exterior
- 2010 - New Low-E Andersen windows
- 2011 - New garage door
- 2011 - New exterior doors
- 2011 - New electric wiring and outlets: kitchen, living room, sunroom and master bedroom addition
- 2011 - Remodeled kitchen: new Merillat cabinets, countertops, sink/faucet, disposal, dishwasher, tile floor and tile backsplash
- 2011 - Upgraded wall insulation in kitchen and living room: R-16 (R-11 batt + R-5 foam)
- 2011 - New hardwood and tile floors throughout (except one bedroom has carpet)
- Upgraded attic insulation (R-38 or more)
- 2012 - Sunroom/Master addition on back of home, south-facing with vaulted ceilings, skylights, tile floors, sliding glass patio door, R-24 wall insulation (R-19 batt + R-5 foam)
- Walk-in closet in master bedroom
- 2014 - New toilet
- Attached garage
- Fully fenced front and back yards, gate separating the 2 yards, great for dogs
- Low VOC paints
- No basement = no flooding!
- 10x7 utility, laundry, storage area
- Washer & dryer included
- Water softener rented with Hellenbrand (currently $20/month)
- UHP 1 Year Home Warranty
The Dunn's Marsh Neighborhood Association, Inc. (DMNA) is a highly active organization serving the area located south of the West Beltline and Verona Road. The neighborhood lies partly in the City of Madison and partly in the City of Fitchburg providing a unique relationship and resources of both municipalities. Neighbors' concern for the environmental quality of Dunn's Marsh, located on the southern boundary of the neighborhood, was the driving force that began the neighborhood association in 1973. Today, residents can enjoy peaceful walks around the pond in the Dunn's Marsh conservancy. Another natural place to explore is the University of Wisconsin-Arboretum Evjue Pine Forest. Go for a ride or commute on the nearby Southwest Bike Trail, Capitol City Bike Trail, Badger State Trail, and Cannonball Trail. Nearby Marlborough Park hosts community gardens, and playground equipment. Annual neighborhood events include a Chili Fest in March, Dunn's Marsh Clean-Up, Dunn's Marsh Walks, and a Potluck Picnic/Campfire in Marlborough Park. Dunn's Marsh neighborhood is full of natural resources and activities!
This home is marketed by April Johnson, Real Estate Consultant - The Alvarado Real Estate Group. For a showing of this home or to discuss selling your home, please contact April at 608.358.7481 or April@TheAlvaradoGroup.com.