1356 Williamson Street in Madison is a unique, hip & urban 3rd story loft in historic Kaiser Hall with Capitol views next to Lazy Jane's. Complete contemporary remodel boasts vaulted ceilings, built-ins, stainless kitchen appliances, gas range, commercial hood, gas fireplace with marble surround, maple flooring and cabinets, 6-panel doors, natural wood trim, full in-unit laundry, & wired for surround sound. Own a historic piece of the city in one of Madison's most desirable neighborhoods. Enjoy bike paths, co-op, Lake Monona and more!
- 1 BR, 1 BA,
- 990 Sq. Ft.
- Current price and more photos of 1356 Williamson Street
1356 Williamson Street - Features & Updates
- Unique lofted, open floor-plan in historic Kaiser Hall
- 3-season view of the Capitol out dining room windows
- Completely renovated building in 2005
- Willy Street neighborhood-enjoy cafes, coffee shops, bakeries, restaurants, Co-op, and the bike path out your front door.
- John Boos butcher block island and new stainless appliances
- Numerous built-ins: living room book shelves, kitchen buffet, bedroom drawers
- Beautiful woodwork and hardwood floors throughout
- Shingle roof replaced in 2011
- Water softener replaced 2010
- Secure, dry storage unit in basement
- Includes two off-street parking stalls
- Low HOA fees--$100/month
- Flexible homeowner's association: pets and renters allowed
- Exterior will be freshly painted summer 2014
Williamson-Marquette Neighborhood Information
One of the oldest neighborhoods you'll find in Madison, this area has a unique sense of style. There are a couple historic areas with buildings in several architectural styles dating back to the 19th century, but there are also updated apartments, condos, and houses. Williamson-Marquette is home to "Willy" (Williamson) Street, which is described as vibrant, hippie, green, and bohemian. It features local restaurants, shops, and entertainment. There are festivals organized throughout the year, such as the Chili Dinner, Waterfront Festival, and Willy Street Fair. This neighborhood also includes a long piece of shoreline property on Lake Monona.
This home is marketed by Kate Weis, Real Estate Consultant - The Alvarado Real Estate Group. For a showing of this home or to discuss selling your home, please contact Kate at 608.213.4203 or Kate@TheAlvaradoGroup.com.