4846 Maple Avenue in Fitchburg is a meticulously maintained ranch conveniently located in a quiet country subdivision with easy accessibility to the beltline to commute east, west, or downtown. Unique and spacious master bedroom addition with vaulted ceilings, patio door to the deck overlooking large back yard, and master bath with bonus walk-in closet. Improvements include all new septic tanks and drain field (2013), refrigerator and dishwasher, deck and privacy fence, water filtration, windows, furnace and refinished hardwood floors
- 3 BR, 3 BA,
- 1,784 Sq. Ft.
- Current price and more photos of 4846 Maple Avenue
4846 Maple Avenue - Features & Updates
Features and updates (in addition to description above):
- Remodeled master bedroom with vaulted ceilings, master bath, and walk-in + additional closet
- Hardwood flooring refinished in 2014
- Hardwood under carpeting in bedrooms (new carpet in 2008)
- New kitchen appliances since '09 (dishwasher '13, microwave '11, refrigerator '09)
- Gas range
- Extra-large pantry for kitchen storage
- New furnace 2008
- Water filtration system 2007
- New toilets in all three bathrooms
- Remodeled hallway bathroom
- Updated vinyl windows throughout
- Basement flooring new in 2013
- New deck and fence
City of Fitchburg Information
Another large suburb, Fitchburg lies to the south of Madison. Although it has no large lakes within its borders, there are a couple smaller ones and several parks. It also includes a piece of the University of Wisconsin Arboretum, which is perfect for those who enjoy being outdoors and bird-watching. The area offers mostly affordable single-family homes and apartments, and there are several public and private schools to choose from. Fitchburg offers many recreational programs for children and adults, summer festivals, a nice public library, and some shopping and dining opportunities. A stone's throw from Madison, the area offers everything a great suburb should.
This home is marketed by Kate Weis, Real Estate Consultant - The Alvarado Real Estate Group. For a showing of this home or to discuss selling your home, please contact Kate at 608.213.4203 or Kate@TheAlvaradoGroup.com.