3553 Heather Crest is a "Lustron" home, which is an enameled steel prefabricated house that was immensely popular and highly promoted post World War II. A piece of history. Think outside the box because this is not your typical 3 bedroom home. The low maintenance design has stood the test of time. The historical value of these homes has been promoted and maintained through a strong online community. This community offers ideas and tips for new ways to enhance, redecorate and maintain your Lustron home. The space is efficient and the location is absolutely perfect. Enjoy an actual neighborhood with a city feel. You can walk to restaurants, book stores, grocery stores, coffee shops, ice cream shops, bagel store, yoga studio and all the shopping you could dream.
- 3 BR, 1 BA,
- 1217 Sq. Ft.
- Immaculate interior
- Excellent storage
- Current price and more photos of 3553 Heather Crest
3553 Heather Crest - Features & Updates
- New 1 ½ car garage, 2013
- New water heater, 2014
- New entry and dining room tile, 2013
- New carpeting, 2007
- New stainless steel dishwasher, refrigerator and stove, 2007
- Complete bath remodel, 2007
- Complete kitchen remodel with wine refrigerator and Corian® counters, 2003
- New storage shed, 2009
- New Furnace, 2004
- Washer and Dryer, 2002
Hilldale Area Neighborhood Features
- Walk Score 80 (Very Good) www.walkscore.com
- Walking distance to Hoyt, Quarry, Oscar Rennebohm and Lucia Crest Parks
- Close to many restaurants, shopping, library and local attractions
- Minutes from Downtown, UW Campus, Capitol Square and Beltline
Madison School District Information for 3553 Heather Crest
This home is marketed by Brett Larson, Real Estate Consultant - The Alvarado Real Estate Group. For a showing of this home or to discuss selling your home, please contact Brett at 608.575.4123 or Brett@TheAlvaradoGroup.com.