6945 Old Sauk Road is a modern condo full of high quality updates and is located on Madison's west side. Maple wood flooring, contemporary kitchen, stylish fixtures, crown molding, wood burning fireplace, glass and ceramic tile, newly finished LL with extra storage closets. Expansive master suite with a versatile private loft w built-ins, double vessel sink and jetted tub in master bath. Private deck, 2-car garage. All new appliances '10. Home warranty included. Pets allowed, 25# max
- 2 BR, 2.5 BA,
- 1,687 Sq. Ft.
- Current price and more photos of 6945 Old Sauk Road
6945 Old Sauk Road - Features & Updates
- Entire remodel designed and executed by a professional interior designer
- Contemporary kitchen remodel with glass and ceramic tile, granite sink, modern fixtures
- Maple hardwood flooring and crown molding
- Ceramic and glass tiles in each of the 2.5 bathrooms
- Double vessel sink and jetted tub in master bath
- Lower level finished and storage closets added in 2013
- Water softener, driveways, and perimeter fence new in 2013.
- Newer roof and gutters.
- Windows new in 2006.
Wyndmere Condo Community Features
Wyndmere is a smaller condominium complex with only 50 units. Located on the west side, the residential community is located minutes from west side shopping and restaurants. Bus line 15 stops on the corner with service to UW hospital, downtown, and West Towne area. Convenient access to libraries, cafes, restaurants, Hilldale and Greenway Station shopping centers. Enjoy Owen Conservation Park and Evergland Park, Gammon Gardens, and Lussier Community Education Center.
Madison School District Information for 6945 Old Sauk Road
This home is marketed by Kate Weis, Real Estate Consultant - The Alvarado Real Estate Group. For a showing of this home or to discuss selling your home, please contact Kate at 608.213.4203 or Kate@TheAlvaradoGroup.com.