2310 Keyes Avenue is a charming bungalow located in the desirable Monroe-Dudgeon neighborhood. Enjoy the classic details of this home. High ceilings and the kitchen/dining room are perfect for entertaining. Spend the warm spring/summer evenings on the enclosed front porch or deck outside. Hardwood floors and oak trim throughout. Finished lower level with full bath. Walk to the many restaurants, pubs, and coffee houses on Monroe Street.
- 2 BR, 2 BA,
- 1225 Sq. Ft.
- Loads of Character
- Current price and more photos of 2310 Keyes Avenue
2310 Keyes Avenue - Features & Updates
- 2012 New Front Door
- 2002 Replaced Deck
- 2011 New Air-Conditioning
- 2010 New Furnace
- 2010 Converted Wood-Burning Fireplace to Gas
- 2010 Tuck Pointed and Lined Chimney
- 2007 Graded and Blacktopped Driveway
- 2007 New Windows on 1st Floor
- Gleaming Hardwood Floors
Monroe-Dudgeon Neighborhood Features
- Near Monroe Street Shops and Restaurants
- UW Arboretum, Lake Wingra, Parks and Recreation Nearby
- Close to UW Madison Campus and State Capitol
Madison School District Information for 2310 Keyes Avenue
This home is marketed by Susan Stoehr, Real Estate Consultant - The Alvarado Real Estate Group. For a showing of this home or to discuss selling your home, please contact Susan at 608.212.2326 or Susan@TheAlvaradoGroup.com.