2202 Keyes Avenue is a tasteful and attractive Craftsman-Style bungalow in the much sought after Monroe Street neighborhood. Gleaming oak-beamed ceilings in the living/dining room, built-ins, wainscoting, hardwood floors and wood burning fireplace to cozy up to during this winter days. That's just the first room you walk into! First floor master bedroom with 1/2 bathroom which could also be used as an office/study since there are two more bedrooms upstairs with a small bedroom/study perfect for late night reading. 3 walk-in closets = plenty of storage space. Back yard with garden shed and room to add a garage if desired. Steps from all that Monroe Street has to offer! Trader Joe's Grocery, amazing shopping, fabulous restaurants, public library, art galleries, UW Madison Campus and sporting events. Take a look today!
- 1529 Sq. Ft.
- Hardwood Floors
- For current price and more photos of 2202 Keyes Avenue.
2202 Keyes Avenue - Features
- Craftsman-Style Bungalow
- Hardwood Floors
- Oak Beamed Ceilings in Living/Dining Room
- 1st Floor Master Bedroom with 1/2 bath
- Charming Built-Ins
- Corian Countertops in Kitchen
- Wood-Burning Fireplace
- All Appliances Included
- Washer and Dryer Included
- 4th Bedroom/Office in Lower Level
- Close to Monroe Street Activities
- Visit the Madison Public Branch Library Just Steps Away
- Close To Trader Joes, Shopping and Sporting Events Nearby
- Minutes from Downtown, UW Campus, Capitol and Beltline
Madison School District Information for 2202 Keyes Avenue
This home is marketed by Susan Stoehr, Real Estate Consultant - The Alvarado Real Estate Group. For a showing of this home or to discuss selling your home, please contact Susan at 608.212.2326 or Susan@TheAlvaradoGroup.com.