4850 Page Lane in Black Earth is a gorgeous home on nearly 17 rolling acres. Enjoy wooded hiking trails, prairie, amazing views, no visible neighbors or roads yet easy access to Hwy 14. Built in '05 with stunning 2 story living room, huge windows showcasing the land, main floor master bedroom, great layout with open kitchen, dining & screen porch area. Upgrades include wood & ceramic tile floors, granite counters, double sided gas fireplace, rec room with bar & wine cooler. New septic system & a/c in 2013. 15 acre invisible fence. 3 car garage. Home warranty included.
- 4 BR, 3.5 BA, 4,130 Sq.Ft.
- 16.2 rolling acres
- 3-car attached garage + shed
- Amazing views
- For current price and more information on 4850 Page Lane
4850 Page Lane Updates & Features
- New septic system, pump, and switch in May 2013
- Air Conditioner replaced in spring 2013
- Freshly painted in 2009
- 75-gallon water heater
- Radiant in-floor heating in basement
- 3 zone heating system
- Walk-in closets in all bedrooms
- Dog door is for large dogs (fits a 75 lb German Shepherd)
- Invisible fence covers 15 acres
- 6-8 acres is leased by an area farmer for $800 per year
This home is marketed by Sara Alvarado, Broker/Listing Specialist - The Alvarado Real Estate Group. For a showing of this home or to discuss selling your home, please contact Sara at 608.438.5005 or firstname.lastname@example.org.