1702 Savannah Way in Waunakee is a great flowing spacious home in Southbridge that features a soaring foyer, gorgeous kitchen with granite counters, solid maple doors, hardwood floors, pantry, all open to dining/living areas, fireplace. Great home for entertaining. 3 bedrooms upstairs including master suite with vaulted ceiling & dual head custom shower. Lower level has a private bedroom with bathroom, kitchenette/wet bar, family room & storage. Scenic views of rolling hills. Side-entry 3-car garage makes for great curb appeal. 1 yr home warranty included. Sellers relocating.
- 4 BR, 3.5 BA, 3,071 SqFt
- Open and inviting floor plan
- For current price and more information on 1702 Savannah Way.
1702 Savannah Way - Property Features
- UHP Basic Home Warranty ($425) Included
- Kitchen appliance replaced in 2012
- Washer and dryer are negotiable, new in 2013
- New roof in 2011
- Master bathroom features dual sink, walk in shower with dual heads and a vertical body spray
- 2nd bathroom features a jetted tub and dual sinks
- Fabulous mud room at garage entry with exterior backyard access
- Large deck with beautiful views
- Solid maple doors and hardwood floors on main floor
- Items included: Refrigerator, stove/oven, microwave, disposal, water softener, play structure, mini fridge in lower level
This suburb sits to the north of Madison, and is a short drive to Lake Mendota. The city was ranked #78 in Money Magazine's "Best Places to Live" in 2009 due to its affordable home prices and friendly neighborhoods. There are plenty of parks in Waunakee, along with fishing and antique shopping. There are both public and private schools, and plenty of activities going on year-round for the enjoyment of both children and adults. The Village Center includes a gym, fitness center, meeting rooms, businesses, and more.
This home is marketed by Sara Alvarado, Broker/Listing Specialist - The Alvarado Real Estate Group. For a showing of this home or to discuss selling your home, please contact Sara at 608.438.5005 or email@example.com.