Spacious and well-kept ranch with a private, fenced back yard, mature trees, perennial garden & large deck for entertaining. Main floor features open kitchen to formal dining rm, formal living rm plus main floor family rm w/wood burning fireplace, sliding door to deck. Master bdrm has half bath. Huge lower level has space for rec room, workshop, etc. Updates: new in 2011: furnace, central air, stainless steel appliances, & washer. New roof in 2009. Move right in and enjoy.
- 3 BR, 1.5 BA, 2,275 Sq.Ft.
- Private & fenced backyard
- Family room with fireplace
2309 Aspen Road - Property Features
- Replaced furnace with high efficiency furnace in 2011
- Installed new high efficiency central air unit in 2011
- Replaced roof and installed new gutters in 2009
- New Energy Star refrigerator in 2011
- New Energy Star dishwasher in 2011
- New high efficiency front load washer in 2011
- New stove/oven in 2011
- Installed chain linked fence in 2006
- Replaced water softener in 2009
- Updated light fixtures and added ceiling fan in dining room
- Wood burning fireplace in family room (clean and inspected in 2010).
The Meadowood Neighborhood Association helps create a sense of community within the neighborhood through organizing many events throughout the year. Walk to coffee shops and several nearby neighborhood restaurants. Many neighborhood parks are also within walking distance. Visit the Meadowridge Library on Raymond Road. Close by Orchard Ridge Elementary and Toki Middle School. Enjoy easy access to West, Downtown and East Madison.
School District Information for 2309 Aspen Road
This home is marketed by Sara Alvarado, Broker / Listing Specialist - The Alvarado Real Estate Group. For a showing of this home or to discuss selling your home, please contact Sara at 608.438.5005, or firstname.lastname@example.org.