This beautiful village of Maple Bluff home is located on a large corner lot. Nestled in the village center, this classic Cape Cod style home is close to many activities and parks. Even a dog park! This 2 bedroom 1 bath home offers cozy space and a perfect location to shops, cafes, sporting events, farmer's markets, downtown Madison and the Dane County Airport. Two car detached garage for our long Wisconsin winters. Enjoy the Maple Bluff community with all of the events and festivities they offer year round.
- 2 BR, 1.5BA
- 1677 Sq. Ft.
- Spacious lot
- For current price and more information, click here
254 Kensington Drive Property Features & Updates
- Energy efficient vinyl windows in 90% of house
- Hardwood floors
- Beautiful living room with fireplace
- Eat -in kitchen
- Formal dining room
- Large corner lot
- Two-car detached garage
- Washer and dryer included
Maple Bluff Neighborhood Features
- Walking distance to Village of Maple Bluff Beach
- Public tennis courts
- 5 parks including a dog park (Johnson Park)
- Village on the shores of Lake Mendota
- Summer camps and many village activities year round
- Close to many restaurants, shopping and local attractions
- Minutes from Downtown, UW Campus, Capitol & Airport
Madison School District Information for 254 Kensington Drive
This home is marketed by Susan Stoehr, Real Estate Consultant - The Alvarado Real Estate Group. For a showing of this home or to discuss selling your home, please contact Susan at 608.575.4123, or Susan@TheAlvaradoGroup.com.