Beautiful and spacious. This second floor condo sparkles with great updates, natural sunlight, white trim, neutral colors, and features a fantastic master bedroom bathroom. The living room is spacious with fireplace, built in bookshelves and huge south facing windows. Great layout, two full bathrooms, large closets. Roof new '11, flooring new '07, washer new '11, furnace '06, windows '10. Other features: stacked washer/dryer in the unit and private garage with extra storage. Enjoy the park like setting yet close to everything!
- 2 BR, 2 BA, 932 Sq.Ft.
- 1-car garage
- For current price and more information, click here
- Unit is in the Wyndemere Condo Association
- Spacious living room with fireplace and south-facing windows
- Private, in-unit stackable washer & dryer
- Fantastic private master suite with full bath
- One-car garage is included
- New roof and gutters in 2011; siding in 2009
- New washer in 2011
- New kitchen flooring and carpet in 2007
- Condo dues are $177 per month
- Included in condo dues: condo management expenses, snow removal, common area maintenance & insurance, reserve fund
- Many neighborhood features including Odana Hills Golf Course, Woodland Hills & Wexford Parks, High Point Swim Club and High Point Church.
- On bus line for easy access to all of Madison
- Only minutes to shopping at West Towne & Westgate Malls
- 10 minutes to the UW Campus
- 15 minutes to downtown Madison
School District Information for 6914 Old Sauk Court
This home is marketed by Sara Alvarado, Broker / Listing Specialist - The Alvarado Real Estate Group. For a showing of this home or to discuss selling your home, please contact Sara at 608.438.5005, or email@example.com.