This architect-designed mid-century modern home blends a highly functional open layout with the beauty and convenience of Shorewood Hills. The Richard Hartshorne residence, designed by Hamilton Beatty and Allen Strang, is one of four International Style homes in the Village. Situated on a nearly 1/2 acre wooded lot, this striking home features a spacious and open kitchen, dining and living area with fireplace and tree-top view. Serene and newly added studio over the screen porch (which can be converted back to a garage).
- 5 BR, 2 BA, 2440 Sq. Ft.
- Open floor plan, multiple living areas
- Nearly half-acre wooded lot
- View MLS listing here for current price
3218 Topping Road - Property Features
- Open-concept kitchen, dining and living space
- Large kitchen with ample counter and cabinet space, new appliances, and tons of natural light.
- Dining area with large picture window looking into the tree tops
- Generously-sized living room with wood-burning fireplace adjacent to dining area.
- Separate family room features modern-design bookshelves, computer nook, and large TV area.
- Master bedroom suite with walk-in closet, two additional closets and a small office that could be converted into a master bath.
- Screened-in porch with beautiful view of the neighborhood and wooded hillside (could be converted into a garage).
- Laundry room and workshop with walk-out access to the side yard.
- Four additional bedrooms
- Two full baths, one on each floor.
- Remodeled studio 2013
- Remodeled downstairs bathroom 2012
- New water heater, water softener and plumbing in laundry room 2011
- Interior remodeling 2008
- New roof in 2007
Shorewood Hills Neighborhood Information
- Access to Lakeshore nature Preserve and Picnic Point
- Docks for sailboats motor boats, and boathouse for canoes & kayaks
- Access to Quarry Park for mountain biking
- Adjacent to UW Lakeshore bike/running/walking path
- Olympic-sized pool with many summer activities
- Multiple lighted tennis courts
- Country Club with golf course and cross country skiing & sledding
- Community gardens (vegetable and flower) for annual lease
- Excellent elementary, middle, and high school
- Unparalleled safety (the Village has its own police force)
School District Information for 3218 Topping Road
This home is marketed by Sara Alvarado, Broker / Listing Specialist - The Alvarado Real Estate Group. For a showing of this home or to discuss selling your home, please contact Sara at 608.438.5005, or email@example.com.