One owner home for 64 years! Well loved, great home just blocks to Westmorland Park, tennis courts, bike path & all that Westmorland has to offer! Ranch home with 2.5 car garage and a screened porch. Kitchen needs some updating, dishwasher is new, refrigerator new in '09. Brand new beautifully custom built vanity in upstairs bathroom. Living room features lots of natural light and a wood burning fireplace. Lower level needs to be fixed up but offers a built-in bar and great storage!
- 3 BR, 1.5 BA, 1444 Sq.Ft.
- 2.5 car detached garage
- Large lower level family room
- Westmorland neighborhood
- For current price and more information, click here
3918 St. Clair St - Property Features
- Dishwasher new in 2012
- Refrigerator replaced in 2009
- Currently heated by oil furnace; quote to update to gas is $2,895, provided by Cardinal Heating
- Electrical fuses replaced with new breaker system, Oct 2012
- Wood burning fireplace hasn't been used in many years (should be checked by a professional)
- Possible asbestos tile in the lower level
- Items included: Refrigerator, Stove/oven, Dishwasher, Washer & Dryer, Water Softener, Dehumidifier
- Seller willing to include to snow blowers and lawn mower
Westmorland Neighborhood Information
Westmorland is a friendly community on Madison's West side. Nearby Glenway and Odana Golf Courses, the UW Arboretum, Henry Vilas Zoo and many local parks provide lots of recreational opportunities. Tree-lined streets, a variety of architectural styles and simple affordability of homes make this neighborhood ideal for both young families and older individuals. The Westmorland neighborhood association is very active and has its own band, coordinates the Westmorland Health Fund Drive, and hosts a variety of social events (such as Winter Play Day, Summer Garden Tour, Halloween Parade/Party, Winter House Decorating Contest).
- Close to Sequoya Commons (library, ice cream shoppe, fitness gym)
- Minutes to shopping at Hilldale Mall, Target, Sentry and Whole Foods.
- Quick bike ride to Monroe Street shopping, restaurants, vibrant community with parks, bike trails, Lake Wingra, Arboretum and more!
School District Information for 3918 St. Clair St
This home is marketed by Sara Alvarado, Broker / Listing Specialist - The Alvarado Real Estate Group. For a showing of this home or to discuss selling your home, please contact Sara at 608.438.5005, or email@example.com.