Feel the bungalow love in this charming Westmorland home! Sunshine pours in, great layout for entertaining & easy living with open kitchen & dining area plus a bonus sun/play room off dining area. Master bedroom upstairs offers walk-in closet & half bath. Fantastic yard with patio & garden. Many updates: stainless steel appliances, roof new 2010, water heater new 2011, water softener 2009 & more! Finished lower level office. Sellers sad to be relocating away. Walk to park, library, coffee shop & Capital City Trail.
- 3 BR, 2.5 BA, 1696 Sq.Ft.
- 1 car attached garage
- Master bedroom with walk in closet and half bath.
- Beautiful backyard and garden
- For current price and more information, click here
530 Toepfer Ave - Property Features
- 2011: new water heater installed
- 2010: roof replaced
- 2009: garage door & water softener replaced; exterior re-painted
- 2007: landscaping updated
- Main floor has been freshly painted
- Light fixtures recently replaced in dining room, kitchen, main floor bedrooms and sun/play room
- Stainless steel kitchen appliances were replaced within the last 10 years
- Furnace replaced in 2002
- All window coverings included
- Washer & dryer are negotiable
- Sellers have a UHP Home Warranty on the property and the remaining balance on the current year transfers to the new owner at no cost (expires 4/5/13).
Westmorland Neighborhood Information
Westmorland is a friendly community on Madison's West side. Nearby Glenway and Odana Golf Courses, the UW Arboretum, Henry Vilas Zoo and many local parks provide lots of recreational opportunities. Tree-lined streets, a variety of architectural styles and simple affordability of homes make this neighborhood ideal for both young families and older individuals. The Westmorland neighborhood association is very active and has its own band, coordinates the Westmorland Health Fund Drive, and hosts a variety of social events (such as Winter Play Day, Summer Garden Tour, Halloween Parade/Party, Winter House Decorating Contest).
- Close to Sequoya Commons (library, ice cream shoppe, fitness gym)
- Minutes to shopping at Hilldale Mall, Target, Sentry and Whole Foods.
- Quick bike ride to Monroe Street shopping, restaurants, vibrant community with parks, bike trails, Lake Wingra, Arboretum and more!
School District Information for 530 Toepfer Ave.
This home is marketed by Sara Alvarado, Broker / Listing Specialist - The Alvarado Real Estate Group. For a showing of this home or to discuss selling your home, please contact Sara at 608.438.5005, or firstname.lastname@example.org.