Stunning, spacious & with so many windows there is natural light everywhere! Birch flooring throughout main level, huge open area, great for entertaining. Beautiful glass block throughout. Don't miss the hidden pantry in kitchen with Subzero fridge, solid surface counters, breakfast bar. Master suite offers his/her bathrooms & closets with shared jetted tub & steam shower with rain shower head. Stamped concrete patio & sunroom. Plenty of storage, walk in closets, huge basement with shelving & separate stairway from garage.
- 4 BR, 4.5 BA, 4417 Sq. Ft.
- 3 car attached garage
- Large, private lot with great landscaping
- For current price and more information, click here
5690 Ashbourne Lane Property Features
- Kitchen pantry is neatly hidden next to the double ovens
- Breakfast bar stools are included in purchase price
- 2012: furnace & central air cleaned & checked
- 2011: motherboard of the flat-top stove replaced
- 2009: new compressor in freezer
- Central vacuum system
- Washer & dryer are negotiable
- Security system (hasn't been used by current owner)
- Master walk-in shower steam room has 2 shower heads (regular & rain)
- Stamped in concrete patio & sunroom
- Lawn sprinkler system maintained Bruce Company
- Professional lawn care maintenance & snow removal by Greenscapes
- 3 car garage with stairway access to the basement
- 2 sump pumps in basement (has been completely dry)
This popular area of Fitchburg is located just past Madison's west side and includes beautiful newer construction homes and condominium communities. Bordered on the north side by the University of Wisconsin Arboretum, the Highlands of Seminole neighborhood also features it's own park--Chicory Meadow--nestled right in the middle of the community and has access to the Capital City Bike Trail. There is a very active neighborhood association as well, complete with a Board of Directors that meets annually, which helps coordinate a quarterly newsletter, yearly area-wide garage sale, and other various activities.
For more info, you can find the association website at: www.highlandsofseminole.org
School District Information for 5690 Ashbourne Lane
This home is marketed by Sara Alvarado, Broker / Listing Specialist - The Alvarado Real Estate Group. For a showing of this home or to discuss selling your home, please contact Sara at 608.438.5005, or firstname.lastname@example.org.