This is a lot bigger on the inside than what it seems! Addition added to the back creates an open feeling from kitchen to dining area, den and back deck. Two bedrooms are on the main floor, master bedroom is upstairs, and large 4th bedroom in lower level with egress window. Fenced backyard great is place to garden, play and entertain. Lower level also features an office and 3/4 bath. Located close to coffee shop, bike paths, West High and more!
- 4 BR, 2 BA, 1751 Sq. Ft., 1 car garage
- Large, fenced backyard
- Lower level remodeled in 2010
- For current price and more property information, click here.
3733 Ross Ave. Recent Updates and Features
- Updates in 2010:
- Basement Remodel
- Egress window to 4th bedroom
- Paneling removed
- Drain tiles & sump pump added
- Drywalled & added insulation
- New wall added to bedroom
- New carpet, trim, light fixtures, wiring and HVAC
- Washer replaced
- New stove installed in 2007
- Updates in 2006:
- Roof replaced
- New A/C unit in window
The neighborhood is located about 4 miles west of the Capitol Square. It is a popular, cozy, area nestled on tree lined streets with rolling hills and panoramic views. The predominately single-family housing was built in the 1940s. Cape Cod, Ranch, Split Level Ranch are typical housing styles. Revitalization of Hilldale Mall area has brought new shopping venues into the neighborhood.
- Strong neighborhood association
- Close to West High School, Glenway Golf Course, University of Wisconsin Hospital, Veteran Hospital, easy commute to Westside shopping or downtown.
- Walk to EVP coffee shop, Village Bar (great burgers) and other nearby spots!
- Easy biking to all of UW campus including the Terrace
Madison School Information for 3733 Ross Street
Click below for more information on the schools:
This home is marketed by Sara Alvarado, Broker - The Alvarado Real Estate Group. For a showing of this home or to discuss selling your home, please contact Sara at 608.438.5005, or firstname.lastname@example.org.