This home sits sweetly on top of the hill overlooking Rennebohm Park, offers great views and a fantastic backyard. 3 bedroom ranch home with master bedroom that hosts a half bath. The huge kitchen opens to main floor family room with an abundance of natural sunlight. Living room has space for formal dining area, features a bay window and fireplace. Huge lower level is ready to be finished off and double the homes square footage. Backyard has raised beds and the perfect climbing tree.
- 3 BR, 1.5 BA, 1,674 SqFt
- Hardwood floors
- Large fenced backyard
- For current price, click here.
4813 Regent Street Recent Updates & Features
- 2011: New Water Heater
- 2009 updates include: - Solid Oak floors installed in front hallway - All other wood floors were refinished - Patio installed - New sliding glass door to patio
- 2008 updates include: - Solid Oak flooring installed in family rooms - New garage door opener
- 2007 updates include: - Full roof replacement - All exterior walls were insulated with R-35 Blown insulation. In addition the walls between the garage and the house were also insulated. - Kitchen remodeled including a new stove
- 2006: Roof insulated to the R-45 the highest R rating available with blown in insulatio
- 2005: New Dishwasher
- 2003: New Refrigerator
- 2002: New Water Softener
Hill Farms Neighborhood Information
Hill Farms is one of Madison's many desirable near west neighborhoods. The neighborhood is defined by Regent to the north, Whitney way to the west, Mineral Point to the south, and Segoe to the east. This neighborhood borders the upscale Hilldale Shopping Center, has multiple schools, churches and two parks. The neighborhood was originally designed to be a complete community (a green community in today's vernacular); it has everything a resident might need within easy walking distance.
- Neighborhood association was created in 1957 that remains active in community affairs.
- Long-standing neighborhood traditions include the Fourth of July parade, picnic at Rennebohm park and Santa visits to neighborhood children
- Visit the neighborhood associations website for more info: www.hillfarms.org
Madison School Information for 4813 Regent Street
Click link below for more school information:
This home is marketed by Sara Alvarado, Broker - The Alvarado Real Estate Group. For a showing of this home or to discuss selling your home, please contact Sara at 608.438.5005, or firstname.lastname@example.org.