It's all about location and community. Here you will find a tight knit neighborhood, walkability, character and charm. One block to West High School. Addition on back of house provides extra space and a gorgeous new kitchen/dining area, great entertaining flow. Living room with gas log fireplace and stone surround. Kitchen features hickory cabinets, granite counters and stainless steel appliances. Convenient ¾ bath on main floor. Updated master bedroom has large walk-in closet. Updated 2nd floor bath.
- 3 BR, 2 BA, 1933 SqFt
- Updated kitchen
- Hardwood floors throughout
- For current price and more property information, click here.
2622 Mason Street Recent Updates and Features
- 2010 Furnace replaced
- 2008 updates include: - New water heater - Kitchen update: - new flooring - cabinets - granite counter tops - breakfast bar - appliances
- 2005 New Roof
This desirable neighborhood is bordered on the north and east by the University of Wisconsin campus, and within a mile of Lake Mendota. The eastern end of the neighborhood is anchored by the University of Wisconsin's Camp Randall football stadium and Field house.
The central part of the neighborhood is quite a lively place.
- The Regent-Allen Neighborhood Commercial District has a cluster of neighborhood-oriented shops (coffee shop, food co-op, hair saloon), artistic retail galleries and shops.
- The western end of the neighborhood at Farley and University Avenue is anchored by Lakeside Commons shopping area and the commercial node at the intersection of Highland and University Avenue - both areas have a fine selection of eating establishments and local businesses.
- Stevens Park & Hillington Green Park are popular gathering places: kids playing in the summer to ice skating in the winter that makes living in this neighborhood special.
For more information visit the neighborhood website at: www.regentneighborhood.org
Madison School Information for 2622 Mason Street
This home is marketed by Sara Alvarado, Broker - The Alvarado Real Estate Group. For a showing of this home or to discuss selling your home, please contact Sara at 608.438.5005, or email@example.com.