Charming 4 bedroom, 2 bath Cape Cod in desirable Sunset Village neighborhood! Walk to UW, Glenway Golf Course, Hoyt Park, coffee shop, bike path & West High. Sunny, hardwood floors, attached garage with breezeway and 3-season porch looking out on beautiful, expansive fenced in back yard! 2nd floor features 3rd bedroom (currently office) & huge master bedroom with lots of closets and full bathroom. Updated kitchen with gas stove, newer refrigerator. New 1st floor windows in 2003.
- 4 BR, 2 BA, 1489 Sq. Ft.
- Hardwood floors
- Updated kitchen and newer windows
- For more property information, click here.
3712 Hillcrest Drive Recent Updates & Features
- Repairs made to back porch roof, front window replaced (seal was broken), Seller painted bathroom and had all the carpets professionally cleaned.
- New garage door & opener installed in 2007
- Updates in 2005:
- Fence installed
- Sump pump installed
- New windows on main floor in 2003
- Updates in 2002:
- Laminate flooring replaced in the kitchen
- Refrigerator replaced
- New Disposal
- New roof in 2001
- Updates in 1997:
- New Stove
- New Washer & dryer
- Furnace & Central Air replaced
- Upstairs windows replaced
The Sunset Village Community is located about 4 1/2 miles west of the Capitol Square. Approximately 1000 households comprise the neighborhood. The Sunset Village is a popular, cozy, neighborhood nestled on tree lined streets with rolling hills and panoramic views. The predominately single-family housing was built in the 1940s. Cape Code, Ranch, Split Level Ranch are typical housing styles. Revitalization of Hilldale Mall area has brought new shopping venues into the neighborhood.
- Strong neighborhood association
- Close to West High School, Glenway Golf Course, University of Wisconsin Hospital, Veteran Hospital, easy commute to Westside shopping or downtown.
- The home is on the #14 bus route and very close to the #2 route.
- Walk to EVP coffee shop, Tavern Bar (great burgers) and other nearby spots!
Madison School Information for 3712 Hillcrest Drive
This home is marketed by Sara Alvarado, Broker - The Alvarado Real Estate Group. For a showing of this home or to discuss selling your home, please contact Sara at 608.438.5005, or email@example.com.