Well-maintained colonial in great area close to everything! One of the best backyards in the neighborhood: it is private and has an extended, large deck, patio, play structure and plenty of room for soccer games! Natural light, great flowing floor plan, open dining area. Three bedrooms upstairs, master bedroom features a walkthrough master bath and large walk-in closet with closet system installed. Large rec room in lower level and potential for legal 4th bedroom (currently guest room). *Sellers are WI licensed Brokers.
o 3 bedroom, 1.5 bath, 1827 sq ft o Huge Backyard o For current price, click here.
3042 Artesian Lane Property Features & Updates
- Furnace, 95% energy efficient, new in 2009
- Hardware installed in kitchen & both bathrooms, 2010
- Low flow toilets installed in both bathrooms, 2010
- Replaced the sliding door in kitchen, 2010
- Replaced bathroom exhaust fan (super good), 2009
- Extended the back deck, 2009
- Water heater replaced in 2008
- Aprilaire installed in 2007 & new programmable thermostat
- Complete tear off roof in 2006
- New play structure installed in 2006
- New patio in backyard & two sections in driveway in 2006
- Renovations in 2005:
- New water softener - New kitchen countertops - Installed microwave - Replaced refrigerator & flat top stove - New light fixtures - Replaced carpet on all three levels - New paint throughout - Installed closet system in master bedroom - New window shades throughout (included) - Installed shelving in basement & garage (included)
- Garden installed between two lilac bushes in the backyard, great native perennials around the house and beautiful blooming cherry tree and burning bushes in front of house.
Indian Springs was developed in the early 1990's. This neighborhood is on Madison's southern edge just east of the intersection of Rimrock Rd. and Highway 12 making it a great area with easy access to Madison's East and West sides. Indian Springs borders Nine Springs Creek and conservancy area where you can walk through nature and enjoy birds and deer anytime of the year. This neighborhood is also close to the Capital City Bike Trail, Baxter Park and features its own Farmers Market too!
Opening in 2012 is the Resilience Research Center featuring a brand new LEED certified, green building that will be the home of Badger Rock Middle School and a Neighborhood Center. This is a great opportunity for the neighborhood and will provide a wonderful meeting place with excellent events, activities and resources along with community gardens and a coffee shop/deli.
Madison School Information for 3042 Artesian Lane
This home is marketed by Sara Alvarado, Broker - The Alvarado Real Estate Group. For a showing of this home or to discuss selling your home, please contact Sara at 608.438.5005, or firstname.lastname@example.org.