Wonderfully updated home on Madison's Near Westside boasts a newer kitchen with soapstone counter, hickory cabinets and great appliances! This home retains all its charm with arched doorways, natural woodwork, brick fireplace and original crown molding. Relax on the patio overlooking the terraced backyard.
o 3 bedroom, 2 bath, 1468 sq ft o 2-car detached garage o For current price and more photos, click here.
2534 Kendall Avenue Property Features
Recent Updates Include:
- New Lifetime guaranteed roof (transferable to new buyer) on home and garage
- New gutters and downspouts
- Completely renovated kitchen
- Upgraded electrical box
- Whole house insulation (translated to huge energy savings)
- Anderson windows with tilt-out feature installed house wide (except for sunroom)
- New backdoor installed
- Deck off back door rebuilt
- Reworked basement plumbing
- Furnace control board replaced (installed in 1995)
- Backyard retaining wall installed
- Patio installed in back yard
- Added 7'x7' shed for storage
- Rainbow Systems Play Structure
- New electrical outlets in Master and 2nd Bedroom
- New A/C unit and water softener installed
- All outlets have been upgraded to GFCI
- Most overhead lighting has been updated (bedrooms & downstairs bath have not had updates.)
Neighborhood located at the west end of the UW-Madison Campus and is famous for its classic Victorian and modern homes. Easy access to the UW Hospital, UW Campus, Regent St. Co-Op, and West High School. Walking distance to Lake Mendota, Lake Wingra, the Henry Vilas Zoo, local business districts and bike and pedestrian trails.
Madison School Information for 2534 Kendall Ave.
This home is marketed by Sara Alvarado, Broker - The Alvarado Real Estate Group. For a showing of this home or to discuss selling your home, please contact Sara at 608.438.5005, or firstname.lastname@example.org.