A new house in Nakoma? Look no further...this charming Bungalow has been renovated from top to bottom and inside out. You will find a great kitchen with stainless appliances and a pantry. The first floor has two bedrooms and a bath. Two more bedrooms and a bath on the second floor allow for endless possibilities. The unfinished basement with nice ceiling height has great potential for increasing square footage. The 21x12 deck overlooks a large private backyard. No closing costs if financed with Home Savings Bank.
- 4 BR, 2 BA, 1532 Sq. Ft.
- Hardwood floors throughout
- For current price and more photos, Click Here.
- Newer Roof
- Complete renovations extensively throughout home
- New Water Heater
- New Water Softener
- Beautiful hardwood floors throughout
- Kitchen features stainless appliances and pantry
- Beautiful large lot
Nakoma Neighborhood Features
- Easy access to the University of Wisconsin Arboretum
- Walking distance to several neighborhood parks
- Walk to popular Monroe Street area
- Close to numerous restaurants and shops
- Just blocks from Lake Wingra
- Easy access to Beltline, downtown Madison and UW
Madison Schools for 3825 Nakoma Road