Gorgeous wooded lot in the heart of Shorewood Hills, close to Shorewood Elementary School, Four Corners park, and Blackhawk Country Club. Benefit from the close community that features the Shorewood Pool and community center and access to Lake Mendota. Just a bike ride away from UW, hospitals, Hilldale area and downtown, this home was cared for and loved for many years. It needs updating but has great potential. Huge family/rec room adds a loft area, vaulted ceilings, great light. Beautiful wood floors, easy layout.
- 4 Bedrooms 2 Baths, 2516 sq. ft.
- 1 car garage
- For current price and mls data, click here
Shorewood Hills Neighborhood Features:
- Close to the University Campus and Hospital.
- Easy access to nearby Hilldale Mall and upscale shopping center.
- Enjoy nearby parks and beautiful Lake Mendota.
- Take walks to Picnic Point, or enjoy biking on the nearby city bike paths.
- Enjoy the Shorewood Hills Pool with swimming lessons, water ballet, Olympic size swimming area and much more.
- Public Tennis courts, soccer fields, & park space within walking distance.
- Grow your own fruits and vegetables in the neighborhood garden
Madison School Information for 3415 Blackhawk Drive
This home is marketed by Sara Alvarado, Broker - The Alvarado Real Estate Group. For a showing of this home or to discuss selling your home, please contact Sara at 608.438.5005, or email@example.com.