This spacious 3 bedroom was just put back on the market. The past owners recently moved out and now there is fresh paint, numerous repairs have been made, it is clean and ready for new owners. Garden lovers heaven! The time, love and dedication that have gone into the landscaping make this sweet bungalow a special find. Interior features: laminate floors, spacious layout, newer windows. Exterior features: new siding, solar hot water system (with a new pump), rain barrel, built in patio fire pit, amazing rock garden, perennials, edible garden, bursting colors, and the backyard borders city park and bike path! The back addition (completed by previous owners) now has water pipes that heat up really well in the spring and fall and keep the floors nice and warm.
Sit on the front 3 season porch and escape into your retreat home. Freshly painted, move in ready, 1 year warranty.
- 3 Bedroom, 1 Bath
- 1,155 SqFt Bungalow
- 1 car garage, attached
- For current price and more photos, click here
Recent Updates & Features
- Fresh paint 2011
- Electrical system upgrade 2010
- New toilet 2010
- New solar pump 2010
- Replaced sink, faucet & disposal 2007
- Solar hot water heater panels and system installed in 2005
- Gas water heater New 2001
- New stainless steel siding 2005 with lifetime warranty
- Windows replaced in 2005 (Living Room, 1999)
- Refrigerator replaced in 2003
- Laminate wood flooring installed 2001
- Roof replaced in 1999
- Edible landscaping includes: Raspberries, blackberries, kiwi, apple tree, blueberries, strawberries, mulberries, currants, lingon berries, josten berries, & elderberries!
- Tile work by Red Rose Mosaics
- Backyard patio features high efficiency fire pit surrounded by gardens and borders the city bike path and park
- Walk to area restaurants, shopping, grocery stores, Walgreen's
- Walk to famous Ella's Deli
- Easy commute access to Downtown or Aberg to Stoughton Rd.
- Close to the bike path, bus routes and parks
- Quiet, friendly neighborhood
- Visit the Hawthorne Library on E. Washington Ave.
- Minutes from Downtown, Capitol & Beltline
- Walkscore of 68 (pretty good!) at www.walkscore.com
Madison School Information for 2550 Hoard Street
This home is marketed by Sara Alvarado, Broker - The Alvarado Real Estate Group. For a showing of this home or to discuss selling your home, please contact Sara at 608.438.5005, or email@example.com.