Great and convenient location in Indian Springs. Quick to downtown & easy commute east or west! This 3 bedroom home features expansive views of Baxter park and the conservancy area. Great walking paths in the woods too! Enjoy the spacious feel with vaulted ceilings, largeg closets and welcoming floor plan. Exposed lower level features wood burning fireplace, 3/4 bath and a dry basement (great storage). Sliding glass doors open to large deck and backyard. 1 year home warranty included too!
- 3 BR, 2 BA, 1600 Sq. Ft.
- Spacious Tri-level with vaulted ceilings
- 2-car attached garage
- For current price and more photos, click here
Indian Springs Neighborhood Features
- Walk to Baxter, Indian Springs and Rimrock Parks
- Close to area restaurants, shopping and grocery stores
- Close to the bike paths
- Visit the Goodman Library on S. Park Street
- Minutes from Downtown, Capitol and Beltline
- Easy commute to East and West side of Madison
- Brand new - Badger Rock Middle School & Neighborhood Center
Madison School Information for 810 Engelhart Drive
- Frank Allis Elementary / Nuestro Mundo Elementary
- Sennett Middle School / Badger Rock Middle School
- La Follette High School
This home is marketed by Sara Alvarado, Broker - The Alvarado Real Estate Group. For a showing of this home or to discuss selling your home, please contact Sara at 608.438.5005, or email@example.com.