Beautifully decorated and updated 2 bedroom in near East side neighborhood close to Tenney Park, bus line, and local shopping and restaurants. On the second floor with great views features an open floor plan, two good size bedrooms and an updated bathroom. New flooring, freshly painted, newer appliances, countertops, stackable washer and dryer make this an incredibly affordable move in ready condo surrounded by mature trees and offers 2 parking spots! Open flow from kitchen to dining room and living room. Updated bathroom, ceiling fans, fixtures and very well cared for. Condo fee is $125 a month.
- 2 BR, 1 Bath, 852 sq. ft.
- 2nd-floor garden style condo
- 2 parking spaces
- For current price and more photos, click here
Updates and Features
- New tile flooring in kitchen in 2011
- New kitchen counter tops in 2011
- New vinyl flooring in bathroom in 2011
- New laminate flooring in bedrooms in 2011
- Freshly painted in 2011
- New washer & dryer in 2011
- New dishwasher in 2011
- New furnace in 2010
- New windows in 2006
- Refrigerator and stove replaced in 2006
Tenney-Lapham Neighborhood Information
- 3 blocks from Tenney Park and Beach, a great city park offering year-round activities.
- Walk to neighborhood shops and restaurants
- Walk to Lapham Elementary School
- 5 blocks away from the Capital City Bike Trail
- Eastside Farmers Market
Madison School Information for 9 Sherman Terrace
This home is marketed by Sara Alvarado, Broker - The Alvarado Real Estate Group. For a showing of this home or to discuss selling your home, please contact Sara at 608.438.5005, or firstname.lastname@example.org.