Charming home with large yard, 2 car garage and convenient location close to bike paths, parks, and on a tree lined street! Beautiful hardwood floors, classic white trim, huge picture window in living room. Kitchen updates include granite counters, euro style cabinets (doors can be put back on), pantry, updated appliances. Main floor & 2nd floor bathrooms with ceramic tiles and updated. Master bedroom is spacious with sitting area (or office area). Lower level: Large rec room, storage and project area.
- 3 BRs, 2 BAs, 1,796 Sqft
- 2 car detached garage
- For current price and more photos: click here
4313 Mohawk Drive Property Features & Updates
- New front door in 2011
- Kitchen remodel in 2008 includes:
- Quartz (silestone) countertops, refinished cabinets
- New cabinet hardware, new light fixtures
- New dishwasher, garbage disposal, sink and faucet
- Refinished wood floors in 2004
- New main floor windows in 2004
- Remodeled both bathrooms in 2004 including ceramic tile flooring, new vanities, toilets & fixtures. Upstairs bathroom shower replaced.
- Radon levels tested in 2010--passed the test (under 4.0)
Nakoma Park Neighborhood Features
- Within walking distance of Nakoma Park and Nakoma Golf Club
- Close to the UW-Arboretum (http://uwarboretum.org), which offers walking trails, a Visitor's Center, and ecological communities including savannahs, tall grass prairies, flowering trees, and a world-class lilac collection
- Many neighborhood facilities including Monroe Street Fine Arts Center, the Neighborhood House, and Sequoya Branch library
- Only 5 minutes to campus
- Easy access to Hwy 151, Hwy 18 and Beltline Highway
- Nearby shopping and restaurants in unique Monroe Street area
Madison School District Information for 4313 Mohawk Drive
This home is marketed by Sara Alvarado, Broker - The Alvarado Real Estate Group. For a showing of this home or to discuss selling your home, please contact Sara at 608.438.5005, or email@example.com.