Enjoy this home and the option to have no or a very low maintenance yard or your go bananas on creating your own beautiful garden. You'll benefit from the privacy of having Hoyt Park in your backyard and being on one of the best little streets on Madison's near Westside. The unique layout offers a perfect set up with two bedrooms on the upper floor while the main floor offers separate bedroom, 2 full baths with family room or great place for a home office! The deck above the garage offers a quiet escape in a wooded neighborhood, beautiful, peaceful views all within walking distance to near Westside parks, shopping and more!
- 3 Bedroom, 3 Bath, 1562 sq. ft. Raised Ranch
- 1 car garage with deck above
- For current price and more photos, click here
214 Shepard Terrace Property Features & Updates
- Kitchen remodel in 2007 includes new flooring, countertops, sink and faucet, stove/oven, refrigerator and dishwasher
- Exterior painted in 2007
- New Water Softener in 2006
- Roof replaced in 2000
Near Westside Madison Neighborhood Features
- Walking distance to six neighborhood parks
- Back yard is adjacent to Hoyt Park
- Walk to numerous neighborhood shops and restaurants
- Just blocks away from Shorewood Elementary and West High
- Minutes from all the Hilldale area hotspots
- Visit the Sequoya Library on Tokay Blvd.
- Walkscore of 72 - Very Walkable (www.walkscore.com)
- Easy access to UW, downtown and the Beltline
Madison School Information for 214 Shepard Terrace
This home is marketed by Sara Alvarado, Broker - The Alvarado Real Estate Group. For a showing of this home or to discuss selling your home, please contact Sara at 608.438.5005, or firstname.lastname@example.org.