Garden Lovers Heaven! This darling cottage like home sits on a huge lot with plenty of space to garden, play, compost, and get creative and a 2 car garage bonus with 24x6 attached workshop is perfect for your tools and projects. Hang out on the screen porch or sit by the cozy fireplace, enjoy views of Lake Monona from bay window. Updates are plentiful: Furnace, Central air new in '06, drain tiles and sump pump in '09 with remodel of lower level, kitchen offers new flooring and new appliances. Great Belle Isle location in Monona!
- 2 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, 1,035 Sq. Ft. Bungalow
- 2 car garage with separate shed and an amazing lot
- For current price and more photos, click here
- New kitchen flooring in 2011
- New Refrigerator in 2011
- New Stove in 2011
- New Washer in 2011
- New low-flow toilets in 2009/2010
- New Water heater in 2009
- Lower level remodeled in 2009
- New sump pump and drain tiles added in 2009
- New Furnace and Central air in 2006
- New energy star basement windows in 2006
- Built-in book case, laundry chute and stairway cabinets
- Large yard features 2 existing garden plots with room for more, and numerous mature trees
- Beautiful screened porch
- View of Lake Monona from the bay window
Belle Isle Neighborhood Features
- Located on the shores of Lake Monona
- Just a short walk to Oneida and Winnequah Parks
- Great shopping, restaurants and local stores nearby too!
- Close to Maywood Elementary and Winnequah Middle School
- Short walk to the Monona Library on Nichols Rd.
- Vibrant and active Belle Isle Neighborhood Association offers many neighborhood opportunities all year, including the annual Oneida Park Summer picnic
Monona Grove School District Information for 1107 Birch Haven Circle
This home is marketed by Sara Alvarado, Broker - The Alvarado Real Estate Group. For a showing of this home or to discuss selling your home, please contact Sara at 608.438.5005, or firstname.lastname@example.org.