Open, bright, beautifully designed condo in the heart of the Willy Street neighborhood. Enjoy the double sided fireplace (living room to master) with custom natural slate tile surround and a walkthrough bathroom, bamboo floors, huge windows that bring in lots of light, custom wood shades, a private patio and lots of storage! Unlike many condos in the area this unit has 2 underground parking spaces in the heated garage. Stainless steel appliances, ceiling fans, pets allowed...there is so much to love!
- 1 bedroom, 1 Bath
- 1027 Sq. Ft. Garden Condo
- 2 underground parking spaces
- For the current price and more photos visit the Alvarado Group MLS data page.
Third Lake Lofts Condo Features & Updates
- New low-flow toilet in 2010
- New bamboo interlocked Eco flooring in living area and hallway in 2007
- New bedroom carpeting in 2006
- New natural slate custom tile fireplace surround in 2006
- 2-sided gas fireplace in living room / master bedroom
- Cork flooring in kitchen
- Custom wood blinds
- Includes 2 parking stalls (#5 and #6)
- Includes 1 storage unit (#3)
- The condo association allows dogs
Willy Street Neighborhood Information
The Williamson Street -Marquette area ("Willy Street" as residents call it) is perhaps Madison's most thoroughly walkable and funky neighborhood. Less than a mile from downtown, Willy Street blends an eclectic mix of historic homes, unique stores and wonderful restaurants and bars, all within walking distance of Lake Monona, the Yahara River and its anchor, the Willy St. Grocery Cooperative. But beyond the lively businesses, natural features, and stately architecture, is a diverse group of residents drawn together by their desire to live in a neighborhood that values community.
- Walking distance to BB Clark Beach, Orton Park, Capitol Square, Willy Street Coop, many restaurants and local shopping, coffee shops and art galleries
- Close to Capital City Bike Trail and on bus line
- Walk score of 92 (very good) www.walkscore.com