Classic colonial in one of Madison's favorite neighborhoods - Westmorland! Main floor features lots of sunlight, hard wood floors, charming fireplace in the living room, dining area and a main floor family room and half bath. The attached garage enters into the back hallway with direct access to the kitchen. The kitchen needs updating but has a great layout. Upstairs are four bedrooms and the large master bedroom has plenty of space and closets. Lower level: lots of storage and rec room (or TV room, office) plus front loading washer and dryer. One of the big benefits of this home is the great backyard, completly fenced with beautiful trees!
- 4 BR, 1.5 BA, 2,473 Sq. Ft.
- 1-car garage attached
- Current price and more photos can be found at the Alvarado Group MLS page.
Woodside Terrace Property Features & Updates
- New low-flow toilet in upstairs bathroom in 2010
- New low-flow toilet & pedestal sink in 1st floor bathroom in 2010
- New basement flooring in 2009
- 10 new windows replaced in 2006 (Renewal by Anderson windows)
- New roof in 2004
- New vinyl flooring in kitchen in 2004
- New stove, refrigerator and dishwasher in 2004
- New front loading energy efficient washer and dryer in 2004
- Re-finished hardwood floors in 2003
- New carpet in stairway, hallway and back room in 2003
Westmorland Neighborhood Information
- Near three golf courses: Odana Hills, Glenway & Nakoma Golf Club
- Close to Lake Wingra, Arboretum, Zook Park and Westmorland Community Park
- Visit the New Sequoya Library and shops on S. Midvale Blvd.
- Hilldale is close and offers Sundance Theatre, great shopping variety, restaurants and more!
- Convenient to downtown and easy access to the Beltline
Madison School District Information for 537 Woodside Terrace
- Midvale-Lincoln Elementary
- Choice of Middle Schools: Hamilton Middle School or Cherokee Middle School - contact school for more info
- West High School
To find out if there is an open house soon or to schedule a tour of this home please contact us at 608.438.4315. This listing is brought to you by Sara Alvarado, Alvarado Real Estate Group.