One of a kind lakefront home with gorgeous views of Lake Monona just 8 blocks to the Capitol, Willy St shops, restaurants and a vibrant community. Beautiful sun-filled open floor plan and lovingly maintained with a new roof, furnace, mosaic surround fireplace, new concrete shared driveway with 2 spaces, shoreline, limestone patios and perennial gardens with auto sprinkler. Master bedroom features vaulted ceilings, sunroom area and wood burning fireplace. Lower level with bedroom, kitchenette, living area and fireplace.
- Current Price and more photos on the Alvarado Group MLS link.
- 4 bedroom, 3 Bath
- 2532 Sq. Ft. Victorian
- 40 feet of frontage on Lake Monona
725 Jenifer St. Property Features
- New roof in 2008, Re-painted in 2007
- New forced air furnace installed in 2011
- New concrete driveway with two off-street parking spaces in 2010
- Installed new lakefront shoreline with boulders and gravel fill in 2009
- Extensive landscaping in lakeside garden with fire pit, patios and perennial flower beds in 2008
- Installed automatic landscape irrigation system in 2006
- Added a sunroom off master bedroom facing the lake in 2005
- Installed custom gas fireplace with variable speed fan and remote in living room in 2008 and a new canopy on 2nd floor deck in 2008
- Custom mosaic kitchen counters and fireplace hearth in living room
Willy Street Neighborhood Information
The Williamson Street -Marquette area ("Willy Street" as residents call it) is perhaps Madison's most thoroughly walkable and funky neighborhood. Less than a mile from downtown, Willy Street blends an eclectic mix of historic homes, unique stores and wonderful restaurants and bars, all within walking distance of Lake Monona, the Yahara River and its anchor, the Willy St. Grocery Co-op. But beyond the lively businesses, natural features, and stately architecture, is a diverse group of residents drawn together by their desire to live in a neighborhood that values community.
· Walking distance to BB Clark Beach, Orton Park, Capitol Square, Willy Street Coop, many restaurants and local shopping, coffee shops and art galleries · Close to Capital City Bike Trail and across the street from bus stop · Walk score of 82 (very good) www.walkscore.com