Alvarado Real Estate Group is proud to present this spectacular and spacious colonial in the Northlake neighborhood of Middleton. This beautiful home features a renovated kitchen with granite counters, newer appliances and opens to dining area and family room and overlooks professionally landscaped backyard and deck. Master bedroom suite with vaulted ceilings, walk in closet, double vanity and jetted tub. Lower level finished in 2003 offers rec room, gas fireplace, built-in office area, large 3/4 bath and 5th bdrm. Not only have the owners cared for the home incredibly well, but they have added and improved details in the home that show in every room.
- 5 bedroom, 3.5 Bath
- 3,429 Sq. Ft. Colonial
- 3-car heated garage
- For more photos and the current price visit the Alvarado Group MLS data page.
- Take a Virtual Tour!
5502 Grassland Trail Features and Updates
- Laminate flooring in 3rd bedroom in 2009
- Tile floor in laundry room in 2008
- Completely remodeled kitchen, including granite counters in 2007
- Stairway and 2nd floor carpet replaced in 2006
- Professionally landscaped yard in 2005
- Furnace installed in garage in 2004
- Finished lower level including entertainment center in 2003
- Custom-built mantel in 2003
- Coving in living room and formal living room in 2003
Northlake Neighborhood Information, Middleton WI
- Northlake Neighborhood is located on the northeast side of Middleton just off Hwy Q.
- Enjoy a close knit community - visit Northlake's website.
- Adjacent to the Pheasant Branch Conservancy and Orchid Heights Park.
- Within the City of Middleton, in the Middleton-Cross Plains School District.
- 10 minutes to downtown Middleton, 10 minutes to Waunakee.
- 20 minutes to downtown Madison and the University of Wisconsin campus.